A Commitment to our Association
NISPA, formerly known as Interguild, is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, accuracy and security of its Personal Information in line with principles established by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). Information provided at registration is used to connect Interguild constituents and strengthen the community by informing them of school news, events, issues and opportunities for involvement.
As a volunteer of NISPA, we require that you are in compliance with the laws and principles outlined in the PIPED Act and adhere to this law with the utmost respect and responsibility it demands.
NISPA Representative Responsibilities
The NISPA Representative will be responsible to the following tasks:
- Attend all NISPA functions or ensure necessary representation from alternative volunteer with appropriate area of purview.
- Communicate all NISPA activities to the parent association and parents body at large through existing school communications (PA meetings, website, social media, newsletters) and encourage attendance.
- Encourage and facilitate discussion points as directed by NISPA Executive
- Assist with research and organization of any NISPA events held at the incumbent’s own school.
- Ensure annual fee is paid to the NISPA.
- Ensure their school’s contact information is kept up to date and communicate any changes to the NISPA Communications Coordinator.