Membership Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
- All member schools must be Independent Schools.
- NISPA events open to members in good standing.
- NISPA events are open to representatives of our member schools' parent associations.
- NISPA events are restricted to a total of three (3) representatives from member schools unless previous arrangement has been made with the event organizers.
- Annual NISPA dues cover membership for an academic year, from September through to the end of June of the following year. Existing members are invoiced in June for payment prior to the start of the academic year in September.
While we reserve the right to publish any photographs taken at NISPA events on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages and newsletter we do respect your privacy and will honour any request for images to be removed. Please contact us if you do not want to have any photos of yourself either alone or in a group published online.