Health and Wellness During a Pandemic
Tuesday, January 26th, 2021
We are very excited to present our first event of 2021 — a panel discussion focusing on Health and Wellness During a Pandemic.
This panel will focus on several aspects of health and wellness during a pandemic including overall wellbeing, mental health, medical and nursing perspectives, as well as what we can do in terms of infection prevention and control measures.
This event will feature:
- Dr Mark Broussenko '07 MD — Family Physician, Hospitalist, CAMH
- Elissa Kline-Beber MSW, RSW — Director of Student Wellness at The York School
- Janet Randle RN, MPH, CIC — Co-Founder, Thomas and Randle IPAC Consulting
- Eslyn Thomas RN, BScN, CIC — Co-Founder, Thomas and Randle IPAC Consulting
- Kelly Sylva RN, BScN — Cardiac and Vascular Surgery, St. Michael's Hospital
Please register below to receive the event's Zoom details.
* Required fields